cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no internet

ha33y
Joining in

There has been an issue all day in Chelmsford Essex and we have had no internet since very early this morning,  I received an email a few minutes ago to say that it is now resolved and there are no more issues and there are green lights all the way.

I have switched off my hub 3 and restarted my phone and PC and although they connect to the hub they say no internet.. so the problem is not fixed.

I am unable to run any more checks as the website says you can only run up to 6 tests a day.

Please please can someone get on this immediately and send your engineer back to where the problem was..... My whole family depends on the internet for their business and today has been devastating.

Please somebody get on this case immediately!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Do you mean business as in earning money, or just going about your daily business?

If you depend on the internet for supporting a business you should probably be on a business package - as the residential one has no SLA for fix times, etc. Also it would be wise to have a fall back connection option - have you got one in place?

That said.... you will get the most up-to-date info about any known problems that are affecting you by calling 0800 561 0061 and see what it reports.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @ha33y 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

How are things looking since your post? Have there been any impriovments to this?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

an engineer has been round and found our cable i noisy coming out of our home, so he has booked for a replacement cable to be dose a.s.a.p

I do hope that this will eventually sort out our issues of disconnection, slow and unstable speeds...etc

Would be nice to have a reliable connection in the end.

Thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ha33y

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Keep us updated on how your connection is once the cable is replaced, has the tech informed you of a date etc?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs