cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Problems since Virgin fixed a problem in my area

bobgarb
Dialled in

Normally get 110 megs download but since they said that they have fixed a problem in the area I'm only getting 39 megs  !!!

18 REPLIES 18

Client62
Legend

39Mb/s could that be a 802.11n WiFi connection.

Try this link to see the service speed to the Hub and then how the device performs

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Not using Wi-Fi direct LAN connection from Super hub in modem mode from my router

afault.JPG

10/02/2023 12:24:23       Warning!        RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Don't know if this helps

Looks like there are issues in

which might affect you

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bobgarb 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the issue with the speeds.

I have done a system check today and you are affected by a fault. F010447776 is the fault reference and the estimated fix date is tomorrow at 10am. Please monitor the services after this time and report back any issues.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No service  this morning it went off during the the night. I've had numerous  text  message's sayng there's  an engineer  in the area  trying to fix the fault but just extending the fix date now nothing! Not impressed,  I've registered  for loss of service!

Update... the whole of our road is effected. Total loos of service 

Back online but lots of dropped  packets 

Screenshot_20230217-164210.png

Hi bobgarb, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I have checked the area and can see that there is an outage at the moment and this is due to be resolved at 8pm - F010447776  

Kind regards, Chris.