cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we can’t run a test on your services right now

Worstcxever
Joining in

My router is on, white light showing, but we have no WiFi. I've restarted it, and done a factory reset - twice with no change

And wherever I look for help, on website or app, I always end up on the "Check For Issues" page.

When I enter my postcode and surname I get the error message "Sorry, we can’t run a test on your services right now"

I'm beyond my wit's end and have been stuck in this purgatorial loop for hours. Can anyone here help?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. on faults and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Worstcxever,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the connection, I've not been able to locate any details for you from here.

How are things since you posted on Thursday?

If you still need help please let me know and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Hi all,

I have the same problem 'Sorry, we can’t run a test on your services right now' right now. Moreover, the front-end on the Virgin Media website is disappearing from time to time (buttons) and I see API errors on the website also. Do you have problems with your servers?

Kind regards,
Milena

Hey MilenaM,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you had issues with your services over the weekend. I have looked into this and cannot see any issues from here. How are things looking at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L