I have just received a new Hub 4 and since yesterday I have spent hours trying to resolve this issue, most YouTube Videos simply will not play on my Iphone out of say 60 songs on a play list 45+ just come up with the something went wrong error and so here is what I have done so far after hours searching this issue.
1) Signed out of Google and removed the account from my phone and then resigned up
2) Cleared all website data and browsing history, and cleared even advanced data removal in safari settings on my phone.
3) Reset Network settings on my phone
4) Turned on and off hub, god knows how many times
5) Reset the hub
6) Switched phone off and rebooted loads of times and each time clearing all website data and cookies from my phone.
7) Tried using YouTube in WiFi only mode, and then Mobile Data only and still get same problem in either mode, and also when I have both switched on.
This is DEFINATELY something to do with this new hub as I watch YouTube (or should I say listen to my YouTube Playlists every night) and up until I got this hub never had this issue.
***** If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!! I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences. Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Hi Gary, Sorry for late reply and thank you for responding, no I did not do the reset for 60 seconds, probably about half of that, why does it take 60 seconds to reset? As I was not aware of that. Bear in mind if you do respond again I don't check my email on my phone so that is why I may not respond straight back.