Menu
GaneshKhatri
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So hard to get in touch to order booster pods

Hi, 

I have VM internet and just got O2 contract too making me eligible for VOLT.

I have WIFI blackspots at home therefore requested for 3 boosters to be sent out and the agent said that they will send one and after delivery I can request further.

Called today and after going round and round on the phone automated service I finally decided to settle for one option to talk to an agent. Was on queue for approx 30-45 minutes and finally someone decided to hang the call.

FRUSTRATED AND DESPERATE, I then tried chat function and after battling with the BOT for nearly half of my evening I am finally waiting for human agent. THIS BOT WAS ANNOYING AS IT WAS ASKING FOR MY DETAILS FEW TIMES BEFORE PASSING ME ONTO HUMAN AGENT.

This is VERY VERY ANNOYING how I have to waste half of my day to talk to someone to order WIFI boosters. 

POOREST service ever from any broadband service provider I have ever experienced. I would highly advice and request Virgin Media to sort this out.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: So hard to get in touch to order booster pods

A VM person will respond on here in a day or two and sort your first Pod out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Cardiffman281
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Volt is a really nice offer re pods etc but you might want to consider getting your own premium router and sticking the hub in modem mode. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GaneshKhatri, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had here - the agent was right in advising we can only send out 1 at a time. 

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos