cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So hard to get in touch to order booster pods

GaneshKhatri
Joining in

Hi, 

I have VM internet and just got O2 contract too making me eligible for VOLT.

I have WIFI blackspots at home therefore requested for 3 boosters to be sent out and the agent said that they will send one and after delivery I can request further.

Called today and after going round and round on the phone automated service I finally decided to settle for one option to talk to an agent. Was on queue for approx 30-45 minutes and finally someone decided to hang the call.

FRUSTRATED AND DESPERATE, I then tried chat function and after battling with the BOT for nearly half of my evening I am finally waiting for human agent. THIS BOT WAS ANNOYING AS IT WAS ASKING FOR MY DETAILS FEW TIMES BEFORE PASSING ME ONTO HUMAN AGENT.

This is VERY VERY ANNOYING how I have to waste half of my day to talk to someone to order WIFI boosters. 

POOREST service ever from any broadband service provider I have ever experienced. I would highly advice and request Virgin Media to sort this out.

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond on here in a day or two and sort your first Pod out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Volt is a really nice offer re pods etc but you might want to consider getting your own premium router and sticking the hub in modem mode. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GaneshKhatri, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had here - the agent was right in advising we can only send out 1 at a time. 

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.