cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Wi-Fi

Bally1
Tuning in

Hi I am on M350 & unlimited landline I joined virginmedia around January 2023 time hardwired the hub is great but on Wi-Fi it’s like yo-yo going up and down, the last test I did had only a download speed of 19Mbps saying fair where can I get some pods from to boost the Wi-Fi,in the test it mentioned you can order them if the results are poor but I cannot find a link anywhere?

IMG_2232.png

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

On the M350 rate the VM Pods may cost £8 per month each to rent. 
It would cost less to buy an AC750 Wireless Repeater for £25 & it would be yours to use with any ISP.

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bally1,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your speeds, when you are running the test from the Connect app, it should allow you to order a Pod from there if it recommends that one is required, was this prompted when you ran the live speed test at all?

Joe

Hi Joe nothing showed up on the page it’s says fair and next page the results cannot see order pod no where

Hey @Bally1,

Thanks for confirming this, so that I can look into this for you I would like to invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe