Menu
Lindamolloy
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow Broadband

My broadband speed is so slow where you can’t watch two videos on two different phones at the same time without one coming up as an error. I’ve restarted the kit and still nothing has changed, I have tried to run the diagnostic test from the Virgin app but keeps coming up as a technical fault with the test. We can only ever have one device or tv on at time using wifi, any help to solve this would be great as it’s not right paying for broadband when you can barely use it. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Broadband

What are wired speeds like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lindamolloy
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We don’t use wired as the box is to far away to reach anything

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Difficult to ascertain the issues then.

Wireless speeds and connectivity aren't guaranteed or what is "paid for" so you need to test with a wired device or two.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos