cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simply the worst customer service

leew1
On our wavelength

So frustrated right now.  My Broadband has been intermittent for the last 8-10 days.  Drops for a few seconds to a few minutes but very regularly.  Not the equipment, Virgin confirm it’s an issue but never getting resolved.

Just called customer service yet again.  Confirmed again that it’s an intermittent issue but will be resolved in 24 hours.  How many 24 hours do they need in the last 8-10 days to resolve it!

Was told by customer service they need to book a technician, she can’t as all supervisors are in a meeting.  Expects me to call back to arrange that.  So I am supposed to try and guess when the supervisors will not be in a meeting so I can get someone to book a technician to look at the issue despite them knowing for over a week of the issue and that they were already looking at it.

I have had this service 20 years now going back to NTL and there is just no company like it terms of customer service and managing faults.  I wait for things to hopefully resolve themselves as I just know the pain of dealing with them when I have to call.

Fortunately new cable has been laid in the street giving access to multiple providers so in a few weeks I won’t be limited to Virgin any more.  

20 years, not a missed payment, top package at around £100 per month and then treat you so badly when something goes wrong at their end.  

‘I wii call you back within 20 mins’ - 2 hours later it’s safe to assume I won’t be hearing from them again.

#fed-up

13 REPLIES 13

"Our contact team are on hand to assist with any queries that you have,"  ???? But they`re not.  That`s half of the problem. 

It`s a nightmare trying to get ANY assistance from anyone. 

wen ?    😁   *when 

Hello JohnUK777.

Thanks for your reply.

As a rule we are not able to deal with package/contract queries on our Community.

However due to the ongoing issues, I would need to send you a private message to take a look at the account and get the help and support you require.

If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

OOh I feel so much better now.