Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim card status showing mobile state disconnected

I have just switched to virgin. I received a text yesterday saying the Pac code had gone through and I was now with virgin. This has not happened. My SIM status shows as above. I have turned the phone/flight mode/3 and 4g off and on many times without success.  Looking at the comments on the internet, it seems a common problem going back years. I'm surprised virgin have not resolved it yet.

I wonder if there is a solution 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card status showing mobile state disconnected

@Mikey60 wrote:

I have just switched to virgin. I received a text yesterday saying the Pac code had gone through and I was now with virgin. This has not happened. My SIM status shows as above. I have turned the phone/flight mode/3 and 4g off and on many times without success.  Looking at the comments on the internet, it seems a common problem going back years. I'm surprised virgin have not resolved it yet.

I wonder if there is a solution 

Please post in the mobile forum 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos