Menu
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sick to death of my super Hub 3 Resetting to factory settings

Im sick of all the crap excuses from virgin media when u phone up with an issues , yet again my super hub 3 has reset its wifi settings, for no reason , 6 times in the last month, this is causing a big issue with no Answer from virgin media what a joke.I have my home security, amazon devices, video door bell all going off line due to this fault.I have contacted  a legal adviser to see what options i have. 25 years with Vigin Media , and the customer service is still **bleep**e.They use cheep forgin labour,this is ok in other parts of industry, my point is I as a customer and them being on the front line cannot understand each other there for the customer service experience is on a scale of 1 to 10 is 1, this is not the analyst on the end of the phone fault , it VIRGIN MEDIA`s.

When u on hold you get the usual crap the fault in your area is fixed, when u get through to someone they say there is a fault in the area , what a load of crap.

A fault in the ara , does not result in restting your wifi setting , that i know, NO one on the virgin media side cant even give you the true , they try and tell me theres a fault again which is code for they havent got a clue

Im realy contempating after all these years biting the bullet and  f***** off virgin for good , as a service provider you have not improved, 

CAN SOMEBODY ON THE VIRGIN MEDIA TEAM EXPLIN THE REAL REASON FOR MY SUPER HUB 3 RESETTING

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sick to death of my super Hub 3 Resetting to factory settings

If you can afford to, then go and buy a better router, stick the superhub in modem mode! seriously its the best thing i ever did! The superhub 3 is just a pile of "toot", and its only good as a modem! 

Honestly .. best thing i ever did!  

** ++ Superhub 3 (Modem Mode) - Vivid500 - Unifi USG - Unifi Access Points - HP Procurve 24 managed switch - Netgear GS108 Switches - FTP and Plex Servers - NAS Drives ++ **
0 Kudos
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

you answer isnt helpful, ive tried all that I have a decent wirless router going modem mode which , i keep trying doest resolve the issue, I can belive there are no people who know how to fix this issue,just reset yet again hence my rant now, this proplem should be reso;ved with an update to the super hub 3

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@bgreenwood40 wrote:

you answer isnt helpful, ive tried all that I have a decent wirless router going modem mode which , i keep trying doest resolve the issue

So its re-setting in modem mode? guess you need a new hub

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, if it’s still doing it in modem mode then it sounds like a faulty router. 

All I can suggest is call technical support and tell them it’s restarting in both router and modem mode.

They will send a replacement 👍 

** ++ Superhub 3 (Modem Mode) - Vivid500 - Unifi USG - Unifi Access Points - HP Procurve 24 managed switch - Netgear GS108 Switches - FTP and Plex Servers - NAS Drives ++ **
0 Kudos
bgreenwood40
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was advised I would have to pay if I wanted to speak to tech support , this is already my 3rd hub 3 ,are there no tech guys on here , there is obviously a problem with the hubs ,after speaking with lots of people on phones why haven’t they suggested another hub , I wonder have virgin media actually employed people with electically and networking expertise, Answer DOESNT look like it **bleep**

0 Kudos