Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service

How can people who work for Virgin Media continue working for VIRGIN  Media and sleep at night with the service they are providing is so bad is like they have children working theye,

as I have spent in July August last year trying to sort a problem out and still to this day it has not been sorted, and still waiting for this eleusis  managers from the complaints department to phone me back,

i had a phone complaint department back  in August saying that she would sort it out and it has and still to this day not been sorted out just one big lie 

It has taken me nearly 20 phone calls to get a DEAD LOCK LETTER SENT OUT IF IT HAS AT ALL

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT GETTING VIRGIN MEDIA DON'T STAY AWAY AS IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE YOU WILL END UP BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL I WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE THE INTERNET THEN SPEND ANOTHER DAY WITH THIS COMPANY 

Witched i did 2 months with out internet just my mobile data 

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service

Are you looking for assistance or just having a rant?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos