Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service offline AGAIN!!!

So I had no internet Fri - Monday am (23-26th Oct) Technician came around on Monday afternoon. He arrived looked at his phone and said "speed issues" I tried to explain to him what issues we had been experiencing but he just walked at me into the living room (I was also keeping distance etc.)

He changed some wiring and an adapter and mentioned it was all old adapters and not compatible anymore he then told me to use OOKLA for speed checks if I have problems. Internet was up and running and he left that was 18.5hrs ago now we have no internet again. I am using my mobile data to send this message and some emails. I also checked to see if there were any local issues but it states the service is fine. These are the speed tests done via my Mac prior to the outage and after.

I am not a tech person or indeed understand half if not more of what this means etc. All I do know is I am not getting the service I pay for and I am very frustrated.

20201027_082258.jpg-odsp4u.jpgScreenshot 2020-10-27 at 09.24.00.pngScreenshot 2020-10-27 at 09.27.45.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service offline AGAIN!!!

Are you wired direct to the hub using WiFi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos