Menu
SomersetSandy
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Service disruption

Have Virgin got issues with servers, constant issues with no broadband over  last 3 days , currently at 16.44 15th June , no internet , this is very poor trying to work from home😡 and NO communication , very poor service when paying £’sss per month !!! Frome area in Somerset. 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service disruption

What response did you get when you reported the problem?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @SomersetSandy.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having an ongoing issue with service disruption. We can understand the frustration this may have caused  when working from home and we want to do our best to help.

Just to confirm, is the issue ongoing today? Have also checked here for updates virg.in/service ?

Please get back to us when you can,

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SomersetSandy
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Akua...............I have not had any issues since Tuesday, the issue does seem to be solved now, when I ran a check on my phone for my service level on each day it happened, it said cannot connect to server please try again within 24 hrs which did seem an odd message, I assumed Virgin were having server issues, I had rebooted several times over the 3 days with no joy,  the internet did seem to be unavailable between 2pm & 7pm each day.....thanks  

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see, sorry to hear about that @SomersetSandy

Please do let us know if you run into any further issues! Have a great day.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SomersetSandy
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks....Will Do.................

0 Kudos