cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self installation package not delivered

Gordan1
Joining in

I ordered a broadband package on 19th June to be delivered to my address and the provisional delivery date was 22th June, it has been 8 days past the delivery date and there is no way for me track the order as I don't have no account number and area reference code. Please follow up me order or provide me a way to cancel the order.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Gordan1 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

aashvit96
Joining in

Same thing is happening to me right now. I dont have any details such as account number and area reference code so i cant track my order.

Hi @aashvit96 

welcome to the community, I’m more than happy to look into this for you too. I will send you a private message for some more details.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more