Menu
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 11 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubber banding

Absolutely fed up now been ringing virgin for past 4 days but not getting anywhere they keep telling me that they have sent "signals" to the router and that after a few hours it should be good or telling me to pin reset! 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 12 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Looks like over utilisation.  But you’ll need to wait for a forum rep to confirm.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 13 of 90
Flag for a moderator

I have a 200mbps connection and now they are telling me that it's not enough and I need to upgrade the speed what kind of joke is this??? I'm paying a ton and it's not enough? Lol yh right 

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bubblegumhaze, 

I can take a look into this for you I will pop you over a private message to look into this

Zoie

0 Kudos
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 15 of 90
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 16 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Hey so i can't get this issue fixed and I'm trying to get my subscription canceled but they are asking me for £240 just to cancel can some one please help me with this? 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Hi BubblegumHaze,

Please note we are not an immediate response forum it can take up to 48 hours. please do not spam messages and the post.

I can see you reached out to our team and have booked an engineer please keep us posted on how this goes.

Zoie

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 18 of 90
Flag for a moderator

BQM is looking ominously like an OU issue. Thats not good! See what the tech thinks.

If it is then its a tricky one to get out of jail free - but it can be done. Are you seeing speeds below the "guaranteed" minimum for your package on an ethernet cable connected device at the "busy" times?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 19 of 90
Flag for a moderator

Sorry it's just stressful having bad internet especially when your inside all day... I only agreed with the engineer visit to move the process along I already know he will come and leave without resolving anything I just want to cancel my contract at this point 

0 Kudos
Bubblegumhaze
Tuning in
Message 20 of 90
Flag for a moderator

What's ou? And yes i even upgraded the package to 500 so they can stop telling me my 200mbps connection is not enough! On speedtest I'm only getting between 150-200

0 Kudos