Menu
Adamrome8pet
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router regularly resets

My router resets about 5-6 times a day and despite trying to call VM helpline they haven’t been able to fix it. I am working from home and have a lot of conference calls which I regularly lose connection which is really impacting my work. I have started a BQM but don’t know what else to do!

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router regularly resets

Under the BQM you created there is a direct link, copy and paste it on here.

Also, can you please upload your router stats

Type 192.168.0.1 or (192.168.100.1 if you have your Hub in Modem mode) into your address bar at the top of your browser

For Hubs 2 & 3 - DO NOT LOG IN, just click “Check Router Status”

For Hub 4 - When the page appears LOG IN then click on:

Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status.

Please copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs, if you get a yellow warning just click the Post button again. You can use more than one post for each item if needed.

If you get a warning when you hit “Post” just hit “Post” again and it should work ok!

Please do not use screenshots

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router regularly resets

Have you tried a factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos