Menu
Danny28
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Router problem

My router cuts out or reboots between five and ten times a day with the green WiFi light solid then flashing and then working again. I’ve checked service in area and there are no reported problems. I’ve checked all connections and done a factory reset.This is not helping home working or schooling.

How do I get hold of Virgin to sort please?

No apparent helpline.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router problem

You dont say what Hub model is it?

Wifi light flashing usualy just means that the wifi is disconnecting. What are the other lights doing/showing at the time of these disconnects?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-what-do-the-lights-on-your-hub-mean

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Danny28
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying.

It's Hub 3. I have been to the page on your link for the solid and flashing green lights, followed the instructions and the problem still persists. There is nowhere else to go after the factory reset and checking all the connections. No local issues either.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call in at 08.00 and you should get through quickly and see what they say when they test your connection and Hub.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Danny28
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ta
0 Kudos