cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router keeps going off unstable connection only started last month in L30

Caligulacabbage
Dialled in

Can someone at VM check my hub 1gb remotely and find out if there are issues in L30 been happening throughout May 2023 losing connection or unstable connection . Restarted router checked wires the hub is a modem as I use google wifi .

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

see this... and post back what is being reported

First thing is to check for any “known network faults - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Caligulacabbage thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised regarding your connection.

We've ran some checks and there does seem to be a short term connectivity issue - we've logged this and it should resolve itself within 24 hours.
If this hasn't worked however, please come back to us on here after this timescale and we'll do our best to resolve this for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W