Menu
Stephencoutts30
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Router and power supply is dead

My Hub 3 router is completely dead. There are no lights on.

I have tried to reboot and unplugged for 20 seconds. Still no lights on.

I have tried calling the support team but get nobody and just a link to the webpage. Followed all tests and it tells my system is ok when its clearly not . 

Not sure how to speak to anyone to help

0 Kudos
crypticc
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router and power supply is dead

sounds like you need to call 150/  Sorry unclear if you have as you mention calling but then mentions webpage.  If you are on the phone and it directs you to do a fault hang on and listen to the options, pick the one that says you've already done that.

----------------------------------------------------------
2011 TiVo scaling bug

TiVo upscaling output

2017 Tivo-scaling bug

Virgin-TV-V6 Video-Output-Settings

2020 Tivo-scaling bug (nearly resolved)

Virgin-TV-V6 Video-Output-Settings

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Silly Q perhaps 🙂 .... the little on/off rocker switch at the back can easily be inadvertently switched off - check that first. Also has the fuse blown etc...

If not call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and see what they say when they test the connection. Calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) is the best time to get through quickly.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Stephencoutts30
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John but checked the switch. Even got so far as changing the fuse in the plug but there are no lights. 

Tried the number you supploed earlier and got message about all centres closed due to covid and then sent link to web page which didnt help. Il try to call again in the morning as suggested. 

0 Kudos
Stephencoutts30
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Called got nowhere. Automated message told me system was all ok and sent me a web link. 

Followed instructions but they only take you so far. Unfortunately there is no option for your router is just not working following all the checks

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephencoutts30, 

Really sorry you're having some issues, this isn't good. 

I have had a look into the back end of things and can see you've spoken to the team this morning and a hub has been arranged. 

Please let us know how you get on 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos