cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Solid White light

djgeurn
On our wavelength

Help Please!!!

My router has got the solid white light (Super Hub 4) and I can not connect. I have called and spoke to so many people who just dont listen, they tell me its because of a fault in my area, it's not, the hub will not reboot properly, I can't do a reset I can't log in through interface it's DONE. 

Can someone please help me book an engineers visit to replace im losing the will to live

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

djgeurn
On our wavelength

There is an intermittent fault but this has nothing to do with that! Solid white light in router is game over, I’ve been explaining this over and over to customer service but they just keep saying call back tomorrow. This router is caput. My neighbours internet is working and this “fault” has been going on since Jan 9th. I just need a new hub! 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello djgeurn

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry the Hub was faulty and our team insisted the issue was caused by a local area fault.

I have just ran a quick check on the Hub and noticed it has been replaced.

Has an engineer been out to swap this over?

Gareth_L

djgeurn
On our wavelength

Hi, yes it was swapped out yesterday.

the Hub 5 is definitely an upgrade! Although I've not been able to reconnect the pods, The support team have said they are faulty and need replacing? Pretty sure that can't be the case on all 3 pods I have? Is there anyway to reset the pods as im having the same issue on all 3, just constantly flashing and not connecting in the app??

They are sending me a new one but any ideas as I can't have 3 faulty pods surely?? 

Hi @djgeurn,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm really glad to hear that the replacement router has managed to help improve things for you.

Regarding the Wi-Fi Pods that you've mentioned, have you followed the advice and troubleshooting that's listed here to see if that helps to improve things at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!