Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Router Return Packaging not delivered!

Hello all!

I have cancelled my broadband service a few weeks ago and have been charged the final bill but I still have not received the packaging to return the router!

I called up last week and they said it shoudl have arrived by now but it hasnt so they promised to send it again- still here with nothing!

I have read with increasing fear of how many people have been scammed by virgin in this way - they say they won't charge you the £40 pounds for the router due to the prepaid packaging to return but then they never send it!

Now, I can see that I'm going to get scammed in this exact same way!!! I'm so stressed out about this and just want them to actually keep their end of the deal.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router Return Packaging not delivered!

There’s no “scam” going on 🙄

Staff in offices are limited to send out these things. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It is VERY dishonest to purport to not to charge someone but then go ahead anyway without giving them fair opportunity.

To spin further profit of Covid??

If they cannot send it out then they should not charge people...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have you actually been charged?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not yet, asthe many previous posts on this forum with the exact same issue indicate, it's only a matter of time. And then the money is as good as gone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am mainly aggrieved that on two counts they said that it would be delivered and yet consistently they failed.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, for me £40 is no small sum of money,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Uh huh.

Probably best not to speculate then. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Veryverystressd.

Can we please confirm if you've received any communication on returning the equipment since your post? 

We currently have a small team which are collecting equipment but this cannot be done on every occasion, can we please confirm if you've had a text about this? 

You can also order another equipment returns kit here if needed.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos