Menu
cclutongirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returning and cancelling wifi boosters

Hi there, I need to return and cancel my wifi boosters and get them removed from my account.  Can anyone advise how I do this as there is nothing on the Virgin website about how to go about doing this.

Theresa

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning and cancelling wifi boosters

From the website:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
cclutongirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't say how I go about contacting Virgin though to get the boosters removed from my contract which will then trigger the returns envelope.  This page only tells you what to do once you've got the envelope.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone up and tell them you don’t need them anymore 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cclutongirl,

Thank you for getting in touch with your booster query. I'm sorry that you had trouble finding the relevant information.

Gary has provided the correct process and it appears that you've already been able to address this with our support teams. Do feel free to give us a shout if you have any further queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos