Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return kit, moving abroad

Hi. I have a broadbrand only contract on a monthly basis and the last month of contract will be from today(22.06.2020) to 22.07.2020. I will be moving abroad before the end date. Is there any way I can still keep the internet during this time and somehow get the return packaging so I can return the kit one day before leaving the UK ? 

I've tried calling and messaging the Customer Service, but they seem to be really busy.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return kit, moving abroad

You will be disconnected at some point on the end date 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Let me reformulate the question, maybe I wasn't very clear.

The contract will end on 22.07.2020, I will be moving out of the UK before 20.07.2020. Therefore I can't return the kit after the contract ends.

My question and issue is:

Can i somehow receive the returning kit label as soon as possible so that I can return the equipment 1 or 2 days before I leave the UK?

I will not be in the UK when the contract ends and I need the internet till I move out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can try and request a returns pack sooner, yes. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted out.

0 Kudos