Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return equipment

Hello. My contract ends on 14 August but I called customer service team in advance (probably in mid July) and they said they had scheduled a cancellation for me and sent me a return kit. I understood that I would not have to return the kit immediately but I just received a text message urging me to return equipment within 9 days or else I’d be charged. Would someone please help me what to do with this? I still have 14 days until I cancel the contract.

82205D12-52F8-47FE-832D-2D9EB159F32C.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return equipment

I can't see your image yet but if they want the kit back before the end of the contract and are threatening to charge you they are skating on very thin ice.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I hope you can see the message in the image now. What should I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you are in contract until 14 August then so are VM.

You would be as well asking the question on a legalise type forum or waiting on here for one of the forum VM Staff to pick up the thread and advise from there.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning daophounglinh51,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry for any confusion caused

Can you tell me if you've received the jiffy bags, since your post on our Forum?

We wouldn't expect the equipment back until after the contract has come to an end. We do then, of course allow a period of time for the equipment to be delivered, where it's then scanned in at our end to confirm it's been returned.. 

When sending the equipment, we do advise keeping hold of the receipt of recorded delivery so we can look this up, should any charges be added to your account prematurely 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos