Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Rescheduling appointment

I have had to reschedule my appointment, a when the engineer initially came round to install the router in my house there was an issue with accessing the plant room, which I have now addressed.

I am unable to use the website to rebook an appointment however, as when I attempt to do so using the help function on the website it just brings me to a page that says 

"You can reschedule your engineer appointment and a whole lot more, by signing into your My Virgin Media account."

I have attempted to contact the call centres, and even tried to use the messaging feature in the app, but I have had no response.

Is there any way I can book an appointment?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rescheduling appointment

Have you logged into your account as it asks?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary

When I log in it takes me back to the default page with the dashboard. So it seems to be in an endless loop?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi calstew96,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry for any issues you've had with rescheduling your appointment. 

What I will do is private message you to help with this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem - stuck in a rescheduling loop. The one offered for Monday we couldn't do, so I got a text message giving me 24th November, but we do need it sooner than that. I'm signed in on Virgin Media and can see the new appointment, but there's no way to find a new date as I did when we were originally scheduled an engineer...Is there something wrong on the website? In any case, it's frustrating. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@paulbcohen1 wrote:

I am having the same problem - stuck in a rescheduling loop. The one offered for Monday we couldn't do, so I got a text message giving me 24th November, but we do need it sooner than that. I'm signed in on Virgin Media and can see the new appointment, but there's no way to find a new date as I did when we were originally scheduled an engineer...Is there something wrong on the website? In any case, it's frustrating. Thanks.

You’re offered the earliest available appointment. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos