Joining in

Is it possible to order the latest hub? I have a hub 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello padbed-hisqis-X

Thank you very much for your post regarding the request for a a Hub5.

I can see you have been advised already about the service levels required for this,

If you are on 1GB then your should already have a hub capable.

If you are on anything less than 1gb, then you can contact our Team on 0345 454 1111 and look at a speed upgrade.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, VM will supply the Hub they deem appropriate for your package.  If your Hub3 is faulty they will replace it - it could be with a refurbished Hub3 or possibly a Hub4 or 5.  The same will apply should you upgrade to the 1GB package - which does require a Hub4 or 5.

Why do you want the Hub5 and what package are you on ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Client62
Hero

Folks that want a Hub 5 have seldom taken the time to read about its many issues

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Client62 wrote:

Folks that want a Hub 5 have seldom taken the time to read about its many issues

I have the Hub5 with no issues at all.  Mind you... it is in modem mode 😎

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello padbed-hisqis-X

Thank you very much for your post regarding the request for a a Hub5.

I can see you have been advised already about the service levels required for this,

If you are on 1GB then your should already have a hub capable.

If you are on anything less than 1gb, then you can contact our Team on 0345 454 1111 and look at a speed upgrade.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Gareth_L