cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement hub needed

Sneakypossum
Joining in

Hi. We need a replacement hub as ours is not working after some water was spilled on it. We need this asap as we work from home. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your need is urgent, you should ring Customer Services.  This is a Community based forum so will take a few days before a VM Mod picks this up for action.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

fizz
Fibre optic

or on the other hand it could take days to actually get through to customer services.... but yes should be trying them first

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Sneakypossum 

When calling Faults (option 2) 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone. It will probably require a tech visit.

Once booked keep an eye on your online account (My Virgin Media)  and check under Orders and Appointments.  It might take a few hours  to populate.  It should show your appointment and allow you to re-arrange it.

It's not likely, but if there has been a cancellation then you can try and bring the appointment forward.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali