cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement PSU for Super Hub 4

ghj290
Joining in

I have a super hub 4 and the PSU has a faulty connection; if the mains plug (this is the part with the electronics in) is touched in anyway at all the Super Hub 4 goes off and the plug has to be "fiddled with" to get it to come back on. 

The Hub 4 it's self is fine, I just need a replacement PSU for it.  Can one be sent to me please?

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call it in as a fault on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Use option 2 (faults), dont press any other buttons when offered and you should be in the queue for the next agent.

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue.

They can send a new psu out

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.