Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Repeated short loss of internet

Oct 22nd, 12.57 in Stafford. Having issues with repeated (about 8 times in the last hour) short loss of internet connection (generally just a few seconds, but enough to completely disrupt online streaming/gaming), several times in the last hour. This affects wired and wireless connections on ALL devices. This same problem happened several weeks ago, persisted for about 2 weeks culminating in a complete loss of service to the area for 2-3 hours. Of course the Virgin Media site reports no known issues, and running their online test reports no issues, because there are none, until the connection drops. Which it has just done as i am typing this! No fault lights on Superhub 3, but if connection is dropped for more than a few seconds i sometimes get the green wifi connecting light. Restarting the Hub has not solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeated short loss of internet

You need to allow time for the status page to get updated.

Is it showing any issues now?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeated short loss of internet

No, it still reports no known issues and running the service test reports no problems.

0 Kudos