cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove old devices from Connect app

raymartin01
Up to speed

How do I remove devices that are no longer used from the VM Connect app? I can't see any way to do it.

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there raymartin01,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Can I ask what Hub do you have? Also through the broadband section does it have a tab for connected devices?

Finally you can alternatively remove old devices by logging into the settings page via 192.168.0.1.

Let us know if you have any issues with that!

Regards,

Kain

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. When I open the Connect app, devices appear in the list as 'not connected' when in fact I no longer use them. I'd like to clear these from the screen. 

Hey raymartin01, thank you for reaching out.

If you press and click the the device you do not wish to have connect anymore you will be able to manage it from there such as deleting it.

Please do let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The only options are to rename the device or to pause the connection, neither of which I want. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does it really matter that they are ‘greyed out’ and not in use, it’s not affecting your usage. Maybe they are left there to a) show what was connected in the past and b) might be used again. My, very sophisticated, router curtains does this, but the entries ‘die’ after 30 days. Have your try deleting them in the web interface?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2