Menu
alarae
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend code didn't apply

Hi 

I have not received my £50 credit for my bill as a new referred customer, nor has the friend had his £50 credit. I have a screenshot of my basket I bought and also I have an email from my friend. I waited for my first bill to pay but I and my friend still didnt get any emails. That would be great if you can sort that out. 

Many thanks in adnvance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend code didn't apply

Hi alarae,

Sorry to hear that you've not received your Refer a Friend credit and that you're keen on getting this resolved.

The credit should be automatically applied to both accounts if the correct process was followed.

Can you check this link to see if the process was applied or not and let us know?

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
alarae
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I have followed that and still didn't get any discount. I talked with the customer service after waiting 40 minutes on the line and they told me my friend who shared the code needs to call them... Hopefully, he will call them today or tomorrow but it really didn't make any sense for me cuz I could have been sorting the issue without needing my friend. Whatever... if you have anything you can help me I appreciate but if you don't I just want to say I am definitely not happy joining the Virgin cuz the service I received is not satisfying. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alarae,

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll need to send you a quick PM to go through security as we'll be discussing billing. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos