Menu
Gavla50
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Red light

Had a red light on my hub3 all week done restart and reset tried to contact virgin all week but couldn’t talk to anyone website don’t help terrible service this day and age 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red light

Hi @Gavla50,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post!

We're sorry to hear that your Hub is showing a red light and that you have not had the best customer experience when contacting us.

I was able to locate your account by using the details you use for the forums, and there are no obvious issues showing on the system at the moment.

Would you be able to let me know what issues you're experiencing? We'll be able to run further tests this way.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gavla50
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We have a red light on the hub is on a unit nothings around it but it is hot on on top of the side grills 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Gavla50,

Thank you for letting me know more details about this!

I would advise you turn the Hub off and leave it off as this could be a fire risk.

I have booked an engineer appointment for you so we can take a look at your equipment. You can manage your appointment through your online account. If you need to reschedule this due to any Corona virus symptoms, this can be done through the same link.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gavla50
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No problem @Gavla50,

Please keep us updated on how you get on.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Gavla50
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help the other day the engineer came Tuesday morning gave us a new hub he asked how long we had it and was time to change it 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear @Gavla50 and thank you so much for letting us know. Hopefully the new Hub should fix the issues you've been facing but should they continue at all please don't hesitate to let us know back here on the forums!

Thanks again. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

0 Kudos