cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on router

Jonnyp1980
Joining in

My router has a constant solid red light I have done full reset checked all cables wifi works most of the time but I stil keep having random outages but when running checks online it comes up all OK and can't get any further . I have read that a replacement is needed but can't get hold of an actual person to speak to 😑

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jonnyp1980,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome Jonnyp1980 and please let me know how the visit goes, if you get the chance to do so.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Engineer came took one look and determined problem as overheating . Replaced router set it up and been fine since thanks for your help

Internet now dropping put and spiking 😩

Screenshot_20231001_164106_Speedtest.jpg

Hi @Jonnyp1980  👋

Thanks for the image that you have supplied, we would need to bring you back in for another private message should this issue still be ongoing. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina