cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

daniel25
Joining in

Had a red light on it for years done  the restarting thing and still red never goes white or green

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey daniel25,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub and the red light. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @daniel25.

I have arranged a technician appointment to resolve your current issues, this can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Great stuff daniel25, glad that we could get it sorted so quickly for you. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L