cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light hub3

grandprix_1
Joining in

Hub 3 showing red light. Have checked all connections, reset and rebooted several times but not helped. I have spoken to virgin on phone and they can’t find any faults. They said they will monitor the situation whatever that means. Hub does not appear to be any hotter than normal but I am worried if it does overheat I won’t have a visual indication. There are no problems with internet connections/speeds but for peace on mind I would like a replace hub

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi grandprix_1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are facing issues with the Router showing a red light and that everything you have tried haven't resolved it.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi grandprix_1,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised a technician has been arranged, please let us know how you get on, you can manage or reschedule this if needed Via your Online Account.

If you do need any further help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.  

Thanks for arranging for an engineer.

He came and changed the router and the wiring back to where it enters the house. 

The wiring was the original from when Nynex installed it decades ago. The engineer told me it had just deteriorated and was causing problems with the signal.

All good now, thanks for your help,

Great to hear the engineer was able to help grandprix_1 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Alex_Rm