cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light hub 3 always on despite resetting several times

MZZ
Joining in

Hi

I have tried resetting the hub multiple times (through the App, reset button, un plug). I have left the hub off for a long period of time (couple of hours) to see if it would cool however the red light remains. I called virgin media only to be told they are too busy and gave me a link back to the self help pages that I had already seen. I have seen that the solution posted in the forum is for a technician to come or a new Hub set up. Please can you do that for me here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MZZ 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for your red light issues on your Hub.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling 📞 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

MZZ
Joining in

Please note that the red light means overheating and therefore the Hub may be a fire hazard. I need access to internet for work purposes so cannot turn it off. I have placed it in an open air area but I will appreciate if I could get prompt assistance. Happy to click the security logo to sort out a replacement or visit of a VM technician 

Hi @MZZ 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the red light issues you are having, you have done everything possible to resolve this and would need our assistance going forward. We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Many thanks Sabrina_B for forwarding me a private message. I have replied and look forward to your assistance to solve this 🙂

Hi @MZZ 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for your red light issues on your Hub.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling 📞 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina