Menu
Jamesmum
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Red Light permanently on

Hi, three days ago the red light came on permanently. We have tried shutting the hub down and doing the factory reset nothing worked. Never had a red light before - looked it up and it says it is the overheating light, nothing has changed around our hub and it does not feel hot to touch. Rang customer service who say it is the modem working and it's fine. Having never had the light before despite having the router for years I find that explanation difficult to believe. Any ideas what I should do next? Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red Light permanently on

Likely a bug with the firmware if your connection is fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Red Light permanently on

Hi there @Jamesmum 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome on board, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening with your Hub! Having looked at your account I can see there are a few issues with your equipment, for this reason I think it would be best to have an engineer out to look at your set up directly. 

I'm going to send you a PM to arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos