cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light on Hub 3

MatW
Tuning in

Hi all,

My Hub 3 has been displaying a red light for a week or two. I see this is supposed to be due to overheating, but it's not hot and hasn't moved for the same position for some years. I've blown cold air at it and stuck a thermometer by it to check.

I've tried rebooting it several times and also leaving it off overnight but to no effect. 

I see others have had the same problem here, and I can confirm it's not in modem mode.

Could I get some help please?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MatW 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for the agreed date and time.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling 📞 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MatW 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having Hub issues. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MatW 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for the agreed date and time.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling 📞 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina

MatW
Tuning in

Thanks for the fast help. The engineer came today and replaced the hub. He was fresh out of Hub 3s so we've now got a Hub 5, which is nice. 

All is up and running fine now.