Menu
sl1m_tc
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Reconnect my wifi pods to my new account (moved house).

Hi there,

Could someone assist me in reconnecting my wifi pods from my old account to my new account, please?

Thank you in advance,

Terry

0 Kudos
conman33158
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnect my wifi pods to my new account (moved house).

Pods connect to your Hub, nothing to do with your account 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
sl1m_tc
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

There not syncing and keep pulsating white. 

0 Kudos
conman33158
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@sl1m_tc wrote:

There not syncing and keep pulsating white. 

Did you get a new Hub when you moved house? If it's your old Hub has it been activated yet in the new property?

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
0 Kudos
sl1m_tc
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

New account and new hub.

conman33158
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@sl1m_tc wrote:

New account and new hub.

You will need to reset the wifi pods and go through the setup again like you did when you first got them as they need to be synced to the new Hub 🙂

Go here for instructions on how to add the Pods 🙂

0 Kudos
sl1m_tc
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I've done the 'Troubleshooting Intelligent Wifi Pods and still nothing. Think they are linked to my old account and hub.

0 Kudos
conman33158
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Yes they are linked to your old Hub and this is why they need to be reset, but they have nothing to do with your account. As I said, you need to reset the wifi pods and do a fresh setup to the new hub as per instructions above 🙂

0 Kudos
sl1m_tc
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

How do you reset them, please? 

0 Kudos
conman33158
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure as I don't use them, I think you might need to call virgin and get them to sort it out as I've just been told they do need to be changed to your new account so apologies. Best to ring Virgin on or just after 8am on 0345 454 1111 or alternatively you can wait here for a Virgin staff member to pick it up, but unfortunately this will typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are. If you decide to call it in it will run through a few automated options and after that ring back again and it should recognise that you have rang previously and then put you in the queue for a Virgin representative 🙂

0 Kudos