Hi, I've been working from home for nearly a year now and as of last Friday, yesterday and today I've experienced 3 weird outages that last around 15-20 minutes and I can't tell what has caused it. This is really disruptive as my partner (who is also WFH) has already been booted off of work calls because of the issue.
My setup and service has been running rock solid with no changes for over a year with 0 issues. I've put my setup details below, plus the log. Happy to copy/paste the other status info from that time too if it helps?
Setup: 100Mb package; Hub 3.0, wireless disabled (not modem only mode); Ubiquiti UAP AC Lite via POE Cat6 (injector); 1 desktop PC connected to Hub3.0 via Cat6; many other devices connected via the WAP.
I've checked the service status for my area online and shows no issues for broadband (only a TV issue). Anytime I try to run the Virgin Media test online it shows as fine because at that point everything is back up and running...
Log readout from the Hub3.0 from our outage earlier today:
LAN login Success;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
i believe the RCS Partial service messages are channels dropping..
can you post the upstream/downstream tables (from the same place you got the network log) back here - someone who understands the detail will I'm sure be along to let you know if there's anything obviously wrong.