cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re printer

brigantia
On our wavelength

I put a message on re my printer not working after an adaptor was fitted (i cant find the original message)  We have tried entering the passwords into the printer and it still does not print  Its a Cannon TR4500  Can anyone tell me how to rectify this, do we just put the wifi password or the router password or both. 

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @brigantia,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your printer.

Can you please tell us if you're having any issues with your broadband connection to other devices? If all other devices work without any issues, then you'll need to contact the printer manufacturer for further assistance as we're unable to assist with third party equipment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All your posts are here : https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/82765

Is it just the Canon printer that has disconnected from the Hub's Wi-Fi ?

The Canon printer requires Wi-Fi on the 2.4Ghz band - is the Hub working on that band ?

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

You can use hub in modem mode with a better 1Gb ports router 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everything else seems to be working ok...the printer will print from the scan feature but not the computer.  I will try the try contacting Cannon.  Thanks   Ann

How do i check please.  I am afraid i am not up with current computer speak.