Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please make your own thread in future 🙂 I have moved it in this instance for you.
I am sorry to hear of any issues you're experiencing.
I have done a system check and no area issues/outages are showing.
I have therefore checked all the levels and whilst they're in spec, they're slightly high. Can you make sure all connections are finger tight please and then can you post your Hub status and logs? How to do this;
• Please go to http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode),
• Don't log in, click on 'router status'
• Copy/paste the data from each of the tabs as text into a 'REPLY' as opposed to 'QUICK REPLY'. Please do not include your MAC address.
Also, set up a 'Broadband Quality Monitor'. This will monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts etc - You can do this at https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality
Give it a while to gather data and then click 'Share Live graph' and paste the 'Direct Link' into the forum 🙂
You've also got more than 1 Pod as well, you are following the below right;
• The Hub must be in 'Router Mode' and not have been changed to 'Modem Mode'
• Channel Optimisation must be left on
• The SSIDs must be the same and broadcast enabled
• The SSID must be password protected
• The Passphrases of the SSIDs must match