cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

thefizzle656
Joining in

Hi there,

I am trying to order a Wi-Fi pod as well as I am a Volt customer (upgraded to Gigabit) with a Hub 5 Router, and there is a room in my house that gets at most 4 mbps or sometimes no connection at all. I tried running a diagnostic through the VM Connect app in the dead spot and it said I was eligible to order a Wi-Fi pod, but it directed me back to the Virgin Media website, and from there it told me to chat to an agent online to order a pod but the chat/messaging service disconnects before I get a response. I tried calling as well but I keep getting the run-around as to why they can't order a pod for me - it seems impossible to actually order one of these even though it's supposed to be part of my package!

Could you please help me order a Wi-Fi pod?

Best,

Leanna

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello thefizzle656

Sorry to hear of the wireless network issues experienced in your property, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We have checked and the speeds from the hub appear to be fine averaging 915mbps download and 46mbps upload, this has increased from the 23rd where it was down at 544mbps. Even so, these should be enough to provide adequate wireless networking through the property. We have help here to improve this network, did the Connect App run nay optimisation on the network at all? Do you get specific error messages or just the loop?

Rob