cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Extremely bad internet drops

rstacey51
Tuning in

We had a new VM M100 broadband fitted on Saturday and its been a pile of 💩 ever since! The signal around the house is very poor to non existent. Constantly drops out when it is connected! We have around 22 devices connected and tech support just tried to say that we should only have a max of 5 devices connected at once! Which is just rediculous! We had same amount of devices on sky and they were fine! Just thought double the speed between the same amount of devices would give better performance throughout!! 

we have sky glass in the house so each tv needs decent WiFi signal! (Yes I’ve tried with and without the tv / pucks turned on and off!) 

I’ve rebooted the router hundreds of times along with doing full factory resets. I’ve tried turning 2g and 5g networks on and off.

im seriously losing my patience with this and ready to throw it out and plug the sky back in!!

help!! 

1 REPLY 1

rstacey51
Tuning in

Every device seems to take an age to actually connect to the router /WiFi no matter how strong the signal is showing or the speed tests show. So things either time out or just whirl around waiting for a connection to be made!

every device in every room tonight is playing up!