Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Random loss of connection

I originally posted here on 7th april about randomly loosing internet connection,i was asked to post router stats which i did and was told my levels werent suitable so i managed to book an engineer who turned up and said the levels are ok but he would go and check "something in the cabinet" i never saw him or heard from him again .Then i was contacted by a forum team member who offered boosters which would have been pointless as the router loses connection completely ,not just the wifi.The team member said he would chase it up and keep me updated ,the last i heard from him was 4 weeks ago.Then for a few weeks the connection seemed ok with hardly any loss of connection so i thought whatever the problem was must have been fixed.Yesterday it went downhill rapidly and has been pratically unusable since,disconnections and massive lag spikes make online gaming and any streaming services almost impossible.Im actually writing this using my 4g hotspot on my mobile phone as its more reliable than virgin at the moment.Every time a check the service status it says no issue but obviously there is as up until the start of april my connectin has been fine.I appreciate your extremely busy at the moment but its a bit annoying having to pay for a service which is unusable at times so is there anything that can be done ?

here is todays BQM

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/8b78922283da2713ea9c8ee7e25b85f8282312a9

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Random loss of connection

Hi there, sorry your issues have not been resolved

I have had a quick look and I need to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos