Menu
Mattudor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

RPBlock

Hi, 

I've had no internet for last day or so. Localised problem. I get home to find a note than an engineer working round the corner tried to call... left a card for me to phone in and quote RPBlock. But here's the rub... how can i get thru the selection automated call to actually quote the fault. Round and round and round in circles.

#endoftether

thanks for any help

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: RPBlock

assuming you have made no modifications to your virgin cabling then the note is letting you know a fault has been found on your connection, for which they need access to your premises to check.

simply call CS to report a fault.
0 Kudos
Mattudor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that's what the note said that they posted through my door.  And I've phoned several times now trying to find my way through the maze of recorded messages telling me there's a fault on my line, but I am yet to speak to someone who can actually arrange a time to meet the engineer. I'm just left listening to message after option after message after... 

So I figure that somewhere there is a secret door to get to speak to a person? 

Thanks v much for replying. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mattudor,

I'm really sorry that you've had difficulty getting through to speak with our teams. Our automated phone menus are designed to provide the simplest journey to the relevant department, it's really disappointing that you've experienced the opposite on this occasion. I'll be sure to feed this back for you.

I've had a look into the RP Block for you at it appears that you may have been able to get this sorted. It looks like everything's in hand and we've made arrangements moving forwards.

If you're unsure about anything, or you have any further concerns or queries, please do let us know and we'll be happy to assist further.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos