Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

RPBLOCK

received a RPBLOCK card through the letterbox today and have had no service this evening, so I need to worry is this a scam or something. They don’t seem to want to fix £90 a month for no clue when fixed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RPBLOCK

I believe these cards are used when a VM technician has identified that your circuit is causing noise ingress and they cannot gain access to your premises because there was no one home. Your connection has been removed at the street cabinet and to get it reinstated you need to call customer services to arrange a technician to visit. One cause of the noise ingress, possibly not at your location, is users extending the VM incoming coax. This problem is handled like this so other users are not affected by the problem connection. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RPBLOCK

Hey DanielH1985,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting.

I've had a look at your details and can see that you contacted us about your services and that an engineer was booked today which has completed. Can you confirm how your services are now after the engineer visit?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos