Menu
ericomahony
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

RE: Claim our latest Hub 4 today – it’s part of your service and there’s no extra cost.

Hello,

I received an email with the below content. The link does not work and the customer service line does not help. How can I claim Hub 4? Can someone from the forum team hell please? I have constant problems with the Hub 3 and was quite happy to receive this email but cannot claim what has been offered to me at no extra cost apparently without paying an extra £20 according to the phone customer services. Please can someone help me get the Hub 4 that I have been offered?

Many thanks 

Claim our latest Hub 4 today – it’s part of your service and there’s no extra cost.
Claim yours here
Hub 4 is our next generation WiFi Hub
Eric,

We’re always looking for ways to improve your service. Our new Hub 4 is designed to deliver better WiFi speeds and reliability, and you can receive it as part of your service, at no extra cost – you just have to claim it.
Do more of what you love online with our best-ever WiFi Hub
ericomahony_0-1613775598018.png

Supercharged coverage
Our new Hub 4 will help you enjoy faster and even more reliable WiFi in more parts of your home.
ericomahony_1-1613775598018.png

Speed test software, all built in
So you can see you’re getting what you pay for, and our team can check things remotely if there’s ever an issue.
ericomahony_2-1613775598018.png

Now with Intelligent WiFi
Our Hubs are smarter than ever
Our latest Intelligent WiFi update will help your gadgets dodge busy WiFi traffic.

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RE: Claim our latest Hub 4 today – it’s part of your service and there’s no extra cost.

I'd recommend trying another browser, and clicking on your current link takes me to the Hub 4 seeding page which tells me I'm not eligible (makes sense.

https://www.virginmedia.com/offers/hub-4?buspart=uk_em_cus_cab_hub4seeding try the link manually and sign in to your my Virginmedia to see if it prompts to upgrade.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
ericomahony
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RE: Claim our latest Hub 4 today – it’s part of your service and there’s no extra cost.

Thanks but I did this with Firefox and Chrome. I also logged in to VM in both as well as Safari. I get the same response you do.

How can this be solved?

0 Kudos