Did you mean: 

Primary upstream service flow

Borg100
On our wavelength

I have the 1GB package which was received yesterday, 

1: Wired Connection

2: Reset via Pinhole

3: left router off for 2 mins]

Says on the info page the Upload is supposed to be 104 but Router Status Confirms 52 up, when will this be rolled out to my Area, Which is SP10 

Primary Upstream Service Flow

SFIDMax Traffic RateMax Traffic BurstMin Traffic RateMax Concatenated BurstScheduling Type
55000270 bps
42600bytes
0 bps
42600bytes
Best Effort

I hope this gets resolved as I will have to go to the 500 package with the same upload, as Virgin is false advertising yet again... Only reason i got this package was for the upload

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It can take several days for a reply on here. If you wanted a direct response you need to call/whatsapp VM.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Borg100
On our wavelength

No reply, about right

It can take several days for a reply on here. If you wanted a direct response you need to call/whatsapp VM.

Hey @Borg100,

Thanks for raising your concerns with us regarding your upload speeds, we are still rolling out 100 mpbs upload speeds peoples Hubs, but not all are able to receive that due to the equipment capacities in their area. 

We are working on getting those who do not yet have the new upload speeds resolved, unfortunately we do not have a timescale for this in your area, but you will receive correspondence when we shall be working in our area to implement this.

Thanks. Joe

Borg100
On our wavelength

Thank you Joseph for the reply...

Again, Virgin are false advertising as in buy package clearly show 104 upload & Purchased package shows the same, it should state 104 upload is not available in your Area as of yet

Probably why they state the below on their site:

Upload Speeds
Advertised Speed: 104 Mbps
Expected Speed Range: 50 - 104 Mbps

Yep, that's true...I've obv seen that but all I'm saying is they should emphasise with area number, not available as of yet

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please note, you cannot use the area number to identify your location, you should use the first part of your post code. The area number is a hang over, it’s used only for charging purposes. These numbers sometime refer to multiple locations in diverse parts of the country.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Borg100
On our wavelength

Thank Tudor, have you got the link to edit this, thx