cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary Downstream Channel - Locked - SC-QAM

ArchieMain98
Tuning in

Last week i signed up for the Gig 1 Internet, I've had a lot of issues since signing up and never reached anything more than 500 mbps, they have replaced my routed and an engineer has tested the port BUT i am still get a max of around 500 mbps. i have looked in the Router Settings and found the above, also it looks like my DOCSIS 3.1 channel is locked (im pretty sure thats the one for faster speeds) any idea how to solve this as i am getting nowhere with the CS team over the phone and its starting to get really frustrating.

13 REPLIES 13

I haven't heard anything yet about the cable being replaced, any idea how i can find some details out about this? 

Hi ArchieMain98, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. We're sorry to hear you've not been updated on the cable replacement. This can sometimes take a few weeks to plan and complete. 

Since posting, I can see you have called and spoken to the team and they have advised you on the details. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The Cable guys have been since then and was actually quite rude, i was out when they came and he almost refused to replace the cable even though an engineer had said it needed replacing. i didn't hear from him again after that, I couldn't see anything to make me think he actually replaced the cable when i got home BUT he may have. either way it hasn't solved my issues I'm still getting below 500mbps when i should be on the 1 gig package and I've not been paying for it for nearly a month. Starting to get really frustrated now and not sure why it is so hard to get what i am paying for.

Thank you for keeping us updated ArchieMain98. 

I am happy to check the notes to see if they were able to complete the job. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin